Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Are MBT Shoes Popular Anymore?

Well, it's been about 8 years since I first heard of MBT shoes. MBT was very popular when it first came out. I remember thinking to myself, "how can this crazy looking shoes cost over $250?"

Well, now its 2012. I don't see a pair on every one. I don't even see them being worn by anyone? But I know people bought the mbt shoes for fitness. I read many articles about it online. People were raving about MBT and how effective they were for losing weight, blah, blah blah.

Now I have read many law suit reports against Skechers Shape Ups and how a lot of people got hurt wearing them. Is it the same for MBT? FitFlop? All the ten or so other brands of toning shoes that sprung up over night?

I am interested in what others have to say. But honestly, I think MBT shoes and the rest are just marketing bull crap.

Just my two cents about MBT.

http://stopauxexpulsions.org/spip.php?article10&lang=fr